daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

willow

The terrain around me is steep with rubble. My foot cannot seem to balance. My hands claw at the ground, grasping for some kind of stability.
They come back to me,
bloody and worn,
scratched and torn …
and, I, in my brokenness,weep for their abuse.
In the midst of my heartache,the world has darkened.The trees hang low, whispering to me in a language only the broken-hearted can hear.
They share in my solace. They warm me with their shade.
The edges of my love are tattered with remorse and drip with longing. My head hangs in defeat.
.mangled.
from being convinced of a lie I could not see.
I pick up my heart, soaked in its frustration,shattered into pieces that I can hardly carry with both of my hands.
Beneath my feet, and throughout my tracks, a soiled red trail follows me.
It cracks as it stains,
and then it
remains.

~2009

photo copywright: www.wizards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers