daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

moonlight

in the softness of moonlight, i see your name etched in the stars. my heart has cut its strings from you, knawing you off one memory at a time. i have financed my time through the writings i heave of you, quietly in the hours where i should be asleep. Sleep, sweet sweet sleep … where my fantasy still breathes … where my love still clings to you in the midnight hours while my eyes shut their lids and i drift off to dream. you embody my world, once again unaltered by reality. i am impregnated with your love. i am clothed with your kisses … i am hidden from pain. But then i awaken from a knocking at my door … it is the moonlight and he solemnly speaks my name. he awakens me from my slumber and he beckons me away. he shows me the broken memories, the now tainted dreams, the sob spells that haunted and his lullaby, it deems. i return once again to reality, picking up my broken strength. I lace it with confidence and walk with new grace. i find comfort in the newness i have created inside, and i step into the moonlight, and out of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers