daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Friday, June 3, 2011

integrity

I hover in uncertainty, hanging from the chimney of love in quiet dissolution. the mark has begotten me. the time undone. I look forward in fever now, transfixed to the life I always vowed to live. I have separated myself from the cushion of integrity. I have lost what once was mine to claim. I have grown up ages in these months of sugar and bliss … and I have heaped worldy wisdom into these hands of mine that have molded ache into art. once and for all it is final. the innocence I thought was once still mine to hold, is no longer mine to claim. the difference I now feel is resolute. the compromise: over. what was lost to you, is now his to gain and he sits on his throne twiddling his thumbs with a faint wash of sinister malevolence brushing his tiny face. he was won the game and has sentenced me to death in my own land of veracity.

by: Curtis Verdun “The Dance of Good and Evil”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers