daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Friday, May 27, 2011

words


your words echo inside of me. lost pieces of casual sophistication remain in my grasp and as I place them on my head, a transformation of my image is awakened in the heat of your polish. you are the whisper of the moonlight. the love-language I speak. your speech is a manifestation of rose petals scattered on my daily prayer and I am made melodic by your touch. I exhale the darkness and breath in the light, a portrayal of my conscious effort to sacrifice the comforts I used to keep. comforts that robbed me of happiness … luxuries that fortuitously came with a price … opulence that gleemed its shiny nuance with no promise of ever staying sane. though I justify myself, I am also validated in you. please plague me in the summer air with your infectious kiss and tender embrace. play with me between the sheets as the night enfolds the glory of the day. my doomsday is behind me and I am primed for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers