daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Monday, June 20, 2011

jar

Dissidence once held my hand, separating me from the mass of crazy ants that pitter pattered aimlessly amongst the crowded, lonely streets. I was shaped in divinity, transported from a world where dreams hung like balloons in the size of hangars and were bought on the house shedding their weight of disillusionment. my virtue, I realized, was not lost in that rose colored kiss that swam in the jar of glossy affection my innocence was lost long ago in the desert of carnage and in the sea of waste; in those forbidden illusions that robbed me of grace. I reek now of normalcy and of tempered delight, Ive dropped all of my belongings.
I have entered the race.


photograph: http://legosneggos.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers