daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

quiet


it is the quiet tonight that soothes me. there are no mockingbirds outside my window trying their best to sing me to sleep with an unwelcomed lullaby. there are no voices from the fanatical neighbors who live on all sides of me trying dillengently to make their noise into the greatest circus the world has ever known. i can hear the cockroaches inside my walls tiptoe-ing about in their imaginary tea parties, and the tick tock of a wooden wall clock that is no where to be seen pining away its minutes in hopes of a new dream. i forget what it's like to be mindful and i think the silence makes me crazy. I realize that I hunger after you in waves, in massive doses and like medicine you pacify the parts of me that used to be ill with fever. you embody my quiet, and together as we dance inside a beautiful ballroom routine, we live. it is in my quiet separation from you that I am made certain of the assessment that harbors itself in my heart. and that is that my adoration for you is compulsory … my commitment, assured … and my desire to grow within the us that is beginning to feel so incredible, is completely one hundred percent dignified by the angels that live in my bones.

photo by: mysteriouspainter.com “the door”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers