daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Thursday, April 14, 2011

waves

desire is strong. it leads by a scent that I attract in waves. though I am covered with thistles from thorns that I’ve found, my love is in a state of pure disarray. It is a conjunction of sorts; the kind that you find in knotted sentences, strewn into phrases that make nonsense stand still. chaos breathes her charm into the energy that touches me, from you, from him, and he and it. the price of love enfolds me with lessons I’m still shifting through. I understand now, without envy, as I peer into the world. i touch tangles, vulnerable and raw that are twisted into a web of mirrored misunderstanding. It is evident we are misleading ourselves into thinking we are ok. your words speak to me in the shadows, and like a riddle I start to put our story into a brilliant work of art. your soul breathes its breath into my lungs, whose laughter then, echos inside of me, bringing about a peace that I unfold and lay on top of me. happiness is a dragon whose fire is my key.


photo by: http://kat-johnston.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers