daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

thirty

in the faint glow of morning, after the night sky has kissed itself away, there lies a single moment of repose following the chronic tictoc of the perpetual supposing clock. i have made certain of certainty as the light flushes my face; i am bathed in understanding, i am confident in my wake. my sheets enfold me, embracing my tender heart, laughing as they touch me from the tickle of my thumbs. there is a softness that holds me, as i waken to the dawn … it is blurred with provision, and enchanted from his love. purpose supports me as my legs stand on their own, and i am guided by ambition, i do not stand alone. my eyes, they widen, with reality unscathed; awakening to showcase, a myriad of melodramas, no longer called my prose. i walk now with valor, speaking hellos to the day … i am ready for adventure, and to commence the dawn of new decade.

“in the light of morning” steve hanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers