daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

acronym

I have words hidden for you inside my breast, a decade long it would seem. A brook full of sentences laced into the wooly armpit of the dress you bought me, full of pitted dreams. I have completed paragraphs filled with acronyms, waiting diligently to be seen; their mouths chock-full of birds who croon and swoon and cry and sing. my flight to you has been dictated by your wolverine-like barricades; the postings of your laughter, the distant travels of your toes. you hurl me insults with your love as your penance is displayed; a blatant showcase of ha-ha-ha’s and this is what you missed, ta-da’s. my loathing, though sporadic, sometimes stems inside my knees, growing in velocity, pining as its pleased. I sit afar and watch your combat, as I soak in lemonade. I feel its tonic flutter through me, reminders of those days. I softly miss those nights of beauty, brazen in their birth, and your eyes whose gaze engulfed me simply, feeding fire to my bones.

photo found at: http://ungravenimage.com/images/GenesisSunsetVisualAIDS2010.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers