daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Thursday, December 9, 2010

fall

in the darkness, i wait for words. i wait for breath. i wait for you.
in candlelight, i wish for love, i wish for heat, i wish for you.

in sunlight, i pray for peace, i pray for solace, i pray for you.

i am tied up in a litany of reasons as to why I should leave.

i am constrained to a hope that is flourishing, fleeting, gone.

vanished.

missing.

departed.

a hope that bears no sunlight, no radiance, just warmth.

warmth from a vision I have manifested on my own.

dug up from the middle of my stomach

churning with false provisions

and laced with danger, delusion, and fallacy.

i want to plunge from you.

hard and fast to the ground until I break.

into a thousand pieces that I have to pick up and paste back together.

i want to see my fall this time and understand its meaning.

i want to crumble to find myself and learn again the reasons why.

i need power to face my fears

and acceptance to permit grace.

photo by: joshua bronaugh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers