daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

unrequited

I am contemplating the degree of our severance. I am conscious inside the collapse of my lungs. in the long strands of beach that began our birth, I am covered in the sand stones that opened up the shells of our fears. the wake of our love is upon us. the doom of the past has befallen. jaded with desire I have left open the door in which I once walked. I now chase the vision of the dream I clutched ten winters ago in the platoon of my youth. it would seem that the lessons that are laced around my sometimes stubborn feet, are golden from the heat from the repetition of my mistakes. I have paced around the oddity of the shape of these walls … continually make-shifting and befriending the damaged who come to me in heartbreak, unable to withstand their sorrow, and too broken to sustain a fall. I am a reminder of all things past and of all things yet to come; a paradox of unrequited love.

photo found at: http://fencephiladelphia.com/wowfences.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers