daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Thursday, August 4, 2011

distance

it is empty in the middle of us.
wide open spaces charm the likelihood of our fate as the breeze begs we come to her like fallen stars in search of meaning. her breath is our savior as she holds both the vacancy of my distance and the secrets of your shadow in the palm of her hand. you are hidden in constant separation from the truth that would melt my fear and I am awakened with that certainty by the core of the night. I cannot break you open in spite of my love, nor hold hostage your sweat as it releases by pages in the aftermath of my tears. our passions are paralleled, and only sometimes crisscross; and it is within that hollowness, that I shriek for our loss.

Photo found at:

http://autumnaskswhy.blogspot.com/2011/06/distance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers