daisylifedream

daisylifedream

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

validation.

your validation eludes me.
your words are empty;
a hollow mess of promises you can’t even pretend to know.
you are a ghost, living between two worlds,
illuminating yourself by a light i’ve never seen nor touched.
you live in delusion and fail to find yourself.
but. I seek you out. I wait for your love.
I conform to your desire,
and lose pieces of me as I continue on in the path of familiarity.
I am cognizant of my choice. I am mindful of your position.
Your unavailability is my comfort
and I continue to tredge the line of
destruction.


photo by: steve gray

2 comments:

  1. this one is sad, and melancholy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. naw. i mean, it might come off that way .. but there's really a lot of hope in there ... you might not be able to feel it, but i do. its all about recognizing patterns. that's the first step. and i recognize. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Followers